Congratulations to the winners of the World Cheese Awards, which took place this weekend in London.
Out of nearly 2,600 cheeses from 33 countries, American cheesemakers garnered 10 of 62 Super Golds:
- Bloomsdale, Baetje Farms, Missouri
- Truffle Tremor, Cypress Grove Chèvre, California
- Bismark, Grafton Village Cheese, Vermont
- Shepsog, Grafton Village Cheese, Vermont
- Bandage Wrapped Cheddar*, Fiscalini Cheese Company, California
- Grand Cru Surchoix, Emmi Roth USA, Wisconsin
- Supreme, Marin French Cheese, California
- Caveman Blue, Rogue Creamery, Oregon
- Sartori Reserve Kentucky Bourbon BellaVitano, Sartori Company, Wisconsin
- Bayley Hazen Blue*, Jasper Hill Farm, Vermont
* In addition, Bayley Hazen was named the World’s Best Unpasteurized Cheese and Fiscalini the World’s Best Mature Traditional Cheddar.